Monday, 15 May 2017
Tuesday, 21 March 2017
The spine was much more straight forward in comparison to the legs and feet, so I didn't have any issues creating this part of the rig. It works properly and I'm glad that I haven't had any major issues as of yet.
Thursday, 16 March 2017
I have now completed the third scene of the animatic, which means that there's just one more to do. This scene was a lot more complicated than the previous two, and so some shots aren't necessarily going to be the same when the animation is made. Overall though, I'm very pleased with how this has turned out. There are some pacing issues and shots that I don't like, but as far as an animatic goes, I think that this has worked well. I, obviously, still need the character voices, so I think they would fix some of the pacing issues here.
Tuesday, 14 March 2017
Out of all 3 characters, George is the character I had the most difficulty with and so there are still some issues with the model, especailly in terms of proportions. I do, however, like how it still looks like it's in the same "style" as the other characters, as I was concerned that this model would look a bit odd due to George being completely different in size to the other two.
Monday, 13 March 2017
I have finally got round to changing the design of my blog, so that it now fits with the current project. I kept it relativley similar to the previous design as I do still like the layout. There are a few things that I think I'll change, like the colour of the links, but overall, I quite like this new look for my blog.