Wednesday 23 September 2015

Character Project: Initial Idea

Since yesterday, I have been thinking about how I could create a game using the three components of Urban, Resources and Air. Following on from Kayliegh's response to my post yesterday, I have been thinking about the idea of having two teams: The Foxes and the Raccoons. They are both regarded as pests and can live around Urban areas, and they're known to go through people's rubbish and gardens. This could be their way of collecting resources in order to provide for their own kind/family. Air seems like a tricky thing to include in a game. I then started to think about the idea of if it could be used as a sort of time limit, where both teams have to collect as many resources as possible before they all get blown away in a hurricane or storm, for example. This is a very early idea and so it doesn't make a lot of sense, but I can't think of a game like it, so it would be quite a unique idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment