Tuesday 1 December 2015

Narrative: Revised Animatic + Storyborard


Animatic (No Sound)

One of my jobs for my narrative group was to create the storyboard and animatic. As the first attempts didn't make the story an easy task to understand and had a few other problems, I need to fix those problems. One of the things I needed to do was to introduce the female character earlier, as it felt strange for her to appear randomly near to the end. I have introduced both characters within the same shot and they both have similar lengths of time on screen.

I had some problems thinking about an appropriate ending, however, and so I gave it a bit of an ambiguous ending, as it is open to interpretation as to whether he throws the knife on or off target. This will therefore lead to the theme of fate being answered.







No comments:

Post a Comment