- Failing to get ready for a date/job interview properly.
- Someone from the past (early 1900s) "waking up" in the modern World.
- Someone "waking up" into a post-apocalyptic version of the modern World.
- Alien comes to find a human, but can't find anyone.
- A very bad "How to cook" show.
The middle 3 are all fairly similar in that they all tell the same story of someone interacting with the unknown, but obviously in different ways. I think the Cooking show idea would be quite amusing, if say it was done in the standard way of a chef following and teaching you a recipe, but they don't know what they're doing. The problem with this is the lack of speech, but I think it could still be easy to follow through gestures and screens of dialogue in places. With the first idea, I think there is the most potential in terms of visual and physical somedy in that the character can be making a complete fool of himself/herself. Out of these ideas, my personal favourite is the cooking show as I think it can be interesting and funny to watch, and it can be for all audiences.