Thursday, 21 April 2016

Adaptation B: Making the Textures - Test

Now that I have completed most of the modelling, I have moved onto sorting out the UVs. I have done a quick test on the overall shape of the building, using the UV layout that I have created. The UV layout still looks a little complicated, so that is something that I will need to continue working on.

As I didn't want to spend too much time on this and because I just wanted to see how it would look, I have only used the original colours, that I used in the designs, and have only done the front of the building, with the rest of the building being white.

As you can see from this image, the colours have matched to the model as I had wanted and so now I know that this should work.  I will obviously add a lot more detail when it comes to doing the final textures and will also add some "pen style" outlines, so that it will match my illustrative style.