Wednesday 8 October 2014

Cities and Despire 3 - Despina - 17-24


As I quite liked Despina, I thought I'd do a few more thumbnails, but this time I did the quickly with a pen in my sketch book. I quite like the actual drawings because they show my quick style and they don't have to be exact or in much detail. However, I think some of these look similar to the previous thumbnails. I think I need to focus on more on the details of the anthology rather than just creating an image of the city and then altering each thumbnail slightly.

So far, out of the cities that I've done, Despina is the one I'm considering taking further. I'll make my final decision once I've done more of the cities.

Also, I know this isn't the best image quality. I'll try to improve it at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment