- Don't have a Plan B
- Keep doing the same thing.
- If at first you don't succeed, give up.
- Be/Appear sloppy.
- Don't search for assistance.
- Don't respond/listen to feedback.
- Become a Procrastination addict.
- Show little respect to others/co-workers.
- Don't try too hard - It will just cause stress.
- Try to think of as many excuses as possible.
- Don't interact with others - Stick to yourself.
- Never plan anything.
- Don't push for higher positions i.e. a promotion or higher grade.
- Don't attend things if you don't think they're necessary.
- Make the other members of your group do all the work, and try to take credit for some of it.
- Don't take responsibility for things.
Monday, 18 January 2016
Adaptation A: A Beginner's Guide to Failure - "Tips/Guidlines" Ideas
Although I have already listed some of ideas for the info-graphic before, but below I have listed the ones that I think would work quite well. I have tried to think of as many as possible, so that I can narrow them down to the best ones later on: