Monday 18 January 2016

Adaptation A: Initial Character Designs


I have done these drawings of the character that will be in the info-graphic. As I will be doing it in Flash and will be drawing it out quite often, I want something simple, and a design that works with the idea that it will be on a whiteboard (Although drawn/animated in Flash). I tried to do them as fast as possible, and so it only took about 10 seconds to do each one. I wanted to do as many expressions as possible to demonstrate what he'll look like in many situations. Some of them work better than others, of course. I think the ones that work best are where he's running,as the standing still ones don't have as much emotion in them.

The character, himself, will be very fast and crazy, all the while being quite stupid. I think these drawings work quite well, as a result.

No comments:

Post a Comment