Sunday 24 January 2016

Adapatation A: A Beginner's Guide to Failure - Script



I have written the script for the info-graphic. While doing it I realised that some of the scenarios would last for about 20 seconds each and I felt that by having about 8-10, which I originally imagined, would make it feel a little repetitive, so I have only done 5. I wanted to make it as funny as possible. I think it's a little confusing at the moment, and so the storyboard and animatic should make it clear what's happening.

I will need to get a voice over actor to play the Narrator. I intend to have a very excited Narrator, who kind of sounds like a commercial narrator and game show host at the same time, if that makes sense.

I do go over it to make sure that there wasn't any spelling/grammar mistakes, but if you can see any please let me know. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment