Monday 1 February 2016

Adaptation A: Initial Scene 1



I have done the first scene of the info-graphic, which can be seen above. I haven't yet found suitable music and so it is just the voice over with the flash animation at the moment. I think it looks a little fast, so I think it would work a bit better on a lower frame rate as it's very jumpy at the moment. Although I want it to look a little stuttery, it looks a bit too rapid at the moment. Also, there are moments/frames that are too different to the rest ans so stand out a lot i.e. his body goes a lot smaller for a split second. Regardless of these little issues, it gives a vague idea about how it will look. The scene is quite basic with not much happening, so that's why it looks a bit flat at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment