Monday, 3 November 2014

What If? Metropolis: Thumbnails - 1-12


These are my first 12 thumbnails for my Bridget Riley inspired city. It has taken me a while to create some because I couldn't think of how to approach them. I didn't want to do a simple city that had her work as the paint work on buildings and paths etc. I decided to create thumbnails that were in the same shape as a certain piece of work. I really like number 12 and number 5 because they are quite abstract and are well detailed.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Dan,

    I am really liking thumbnails 9 and 12. Also, I think that your city when looked at from aerial view, could maybe form an abstract pattern, similar to the style of Bridget Riley. Anyway, I just think that you should be wary of all the intricate detail you incorporate; because you will have to eventually represent your ideas in Maya.

    ReplyDelete