Wednesday 19 November 2014

Life Drawing - 19/11/14

In today's life drawing session, we continued drawing the same model but we were asked to do slightly different things, compared to the last session I went to. Below are pictures of all the drawings that I did today. My favourite is the one I did in my sketch book because as it was a long drawing and we could do anything we wanted, it allowed me to work with my own quick pen drawing style. We were also asked to do 10x 10 second drawings and as you can see from the picture, it isn't clear what it is. It has therefore produced a very abstract style and so there are interesting shapes within it.  

3x 10 minute drawings

5 minute drawings + 1x 1 minute drawing (Bottom left)

1 minute drawings + 30 second drawings

10x 10 second drawings

Pen drawing in sketch book


1 comment: