Friday 6 November 2015

Narrative: Character Design - Frederick Caro

For our narrative project, I have been designing the Father, Frederick Caro. As you can see from the images below I have done 1 design and then done some colour experiments for that design. When doing the original drawing, I wasn't happy with the face that I drew, so I drew two more, so that I could choose between the two new faces and edit the drawing on photoshop. 

I am quite happy with this design as it summaries the character's personality well, through the expression on his face and in his pose. I then did some colour experiments - obviously to see which colours work best. I like the green shirted one the most, as it has the most realistic use of tone and colour.

Colour Experiments

Drawing in Photoshop

Original Drawing


No comments:

Post a Comment