I have drawn this to show the difference in height between the characters - the tall character's height wasn't right/realistic at first, so it needed a bit of tweaking. I have also put them into some new clothes and have added colour for this picture. Below is my previous clip ideas post, with a few more ideas that I have come up with since.
"And there are people who say that you're involved.
That you might be responsible. That you're a very dangerous man"
- Interrogation Scene, with a toy being the thing that's being interrogated.
- Similar to the previous idea, but having a zoo-keeper talking to an animal at a Zoo.
- A trashman who likes to talk to the rubbish that he picks up off the floor.
- In the bath.
"Wait a minute, you're wearing black! That's my colour. I'm the Bad Guy!"
"But you're not wearing black, that's dark blue."
"It is not!"
"It is so. It's navy"
- A married couple getting dressed
- Getting ready for a stage performance that leads to a fight.
- With the dialogue being slightly different, it's two decorators arguing over the colour of the paint, and they get other people's opinions involved.
- Political debate.
"He said he was going to do it, and he's doing it now.
The most stupendous, the most incredible crime of the Century."
A man is saying the quote from the clip to another character, who has just asked him about his worried expression on his face - the camera slowly zooms in on his face, while he is saying the quote. Once he has said it, it cuts to someone doing the something very minor and not at all illegal, like walking on the grass, where there is a keep off the grass sign. (This is just an example of a minor crime, and will be thought about more).
"What do you want from me?"
"What do I want? I want to play a game?"
A man and a woman are in bed, and the man starts trying to wake up her, like a child on Christmas day. The woman annoyingly wakes up and asks what he wants. The man replies saying he wants to play a game. The woman is confused. The man then pulls a Spider-Man mask over his face and then grabs two cans of web spray cans from under the duvet.
"I had a friend. I was with him yesterday, but we got seperated.
Have you seen him?"
"Marshal, you have no friends."
- A man talking to his therapist.
- A boy/girl talking to their teacher.
- In the Jungle