Thursday 26 March 2015

Fantastic Voyage: Nature Badge - Thumbnails (1-17)

Due to the Nature badge's level of importance to the animation, I wanted to do some thumbnails so that it stands out and, obviously, looks good. I used the same technique of creating these badges as the life cycle thumbnails, and so it was very easy to do, compared to earlier methods. I chose similar colours to the life cycle and forest concept pieces as I wanted to show a subtle link between them. I really like these thumbnails as they suit the animation well, and would work well with the intended style.








2 comments:

  1. I think the simplicity of 1 and 15 are working pretty well c:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Kayliegh. The ones with less "going on" do work better. Thanks. :)

      Delete