Friday 23 January 2015

Autodesk Sketchbook Session

Today, we were introduced to Autodesk Sketchbook. I really enjoyed using it as it was easy to use and is very simple in it's design, and so I found it a lot easy to know how to use it compared to Photoshop.

At first, I didn't have a tablet so I drew two people using the mouse. I really like these, despite them having poor proportions. They have a caricature-like style, and I have always liked drawing caricatures. I added colour and a bit of tone, which has produced an interesting style. 

We were then told about how to draw symmetric figures and shapes. At first, I created a few robot type figures, and then went a bit more crazy with the ideas. I then finished with a joker style face. I like how simple it was to use, and is definitely a tool I'll use again in the future.


1st Drawing using a mouse

2nd Drawing using a mouse

Symmetric Drawings

1 comment:

  1. I like these too, Dan - looks like you got on well with the software - good stuff!

    ReplyDelete